MONT is the official distributor of Microsoft Corporation in Georgia.
Microsoft Corporation is one of the leading software manufacturers, beginning its activities in 1975. The company develops and manufactures a wide range of software products and services for both business and home use.
MONT is a licensed Microsoft distributor, so partners receive not only Microsoft solutions, but also support and assistance in using the corporation's products.
Each partner who plans to sell Microsoft software must register with the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN).
Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) is Microsoft's partner program for IT companies that provide services and solutions based on Microsoft products. MPN helps Microsoft partners develop expertise in the direction most interesting to them, provides benefits for internal use. By joining the Microsoft Partner Network, a partner becomes part of a community with a common goal: to do more for customers!
Microsoft resources for MONT partners
When working with MONT in Microsoft's software solutions business, you receive:
- Trainings, webinars, sales scripts.
Assistance with pre-sale preparation
- Selection of a technical solution, specification drafting, and customer presentation.
- Organization of partners' participation in international Microsoft conferences.
- Provision of training assistance for the partner's and customer's employees.
- Online seminars;
- Offline events (conferences, business breakfasts);
- Marketing promotions;
- Advertising campaigns;
- POS materials and souvenirs.
- A complete solutions model for the demonstration, testing, training, and familiarization with the solution and its functionality.
- To order a demo stand, send a free-form request to email@example.com
- 24/7 customer support and free technical training.
Microsoft Resources Links
Still have questions? Happy to provide answers!
- For questions related to Microsoft solutions: firstname.lastname@example.org